Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Splenderific

I know, I know, splenderific is not a word but I heard it spoken by the stranger that came to visit me the other night. The stranger was describing a plant that is quite splendid indeed but splenderific?

giggle

The stranger did as always, began a long long long story to which I confess, I fell asleep during at one point or maybe two due to that comfy burgundy blanket - I have to place the blame somewhere. The story began with a one sided chat on Chinese food. The stranger went on many bunny trails that had NOTHING to do with Chinese food. Am I out of my mind that I enjoyed the bunny trails as I waited and wondered how the story or I should say stories, would make their way back to Chinese food?

Believe it or not they did. The night ended with examination and contemplation of fortune cookies and what the meaning of the short make no sense statements were that we found written on papers inside the cookies.

I went to sleep with a contented smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment