Sunday, January 10, 2010

Very Interesting

Remember the German Soldier from Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In? The moment would come in the show would he would say, "Very interesting".



That's how I felt as I watched a certain someone make their way around my home selecting items to pick up and inspect. Items I did not even notice myself were in the room. I did not don that helmet nor did I hold a cigarette but all the same, I heard my mind speak those very words with the same feeling of humor as they were intended by Artie Johnson.



Very interesting



That person was following a pattern he has been observing for years that I had hoped they would not have latched onto. A pattern of control and needing to know EVERYTHING.



Hmmm -- I wonder if that person had an inspectors badge.



The End

No comments:

Post a Comment