Sunday, July 26, 2009

my son


I put on my bathing suit and headed to the back yard to sun bathe. My two sons looked at me with wide eyes and said, "Don't you know Jarrad is coming over?"

"Why yes I do son," I responded with a smile.

No smile in return only continued with the wide eyes.

Apparently, moms with bathing suits are the same as having a contagious disease that no one wants to be around or see and should be saved for times when no one is home.

hmmmm

"I promise, I will be in the back yard. You guys are going to be in the house. When I come in, I don't plan to put on a fashion show."

They did not change their attitudes.

I did not change my plans.

The rays from the sun met my 'mom' arms, legs and face.

The friend and my sons eyes never had to look upon the sight that seemed so WRONG! giggle

kids!

I love each and every one of them, most of the time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment