Sunday, July 19, 2009

Storms and Blessings



Last week I went on a trip to Yakima. I was thinking about it this morning. The drive over was nice. I was alone. It was quiet. A rarity in my life. I didn't EXACTLY get lost. At least no one knew and I figured it out on my own. :)

As soon as I hit Yakima, Yakima hit me with demands and high expectations from those I was meeting.

I did what I was sent there to do and opted out of the extra drama being offered.
I met up with old friends and made new friends. Sad thing was I have not learned the art of relaxing yet so I did not fully appreciate all that I could have. I'm learning. A great friend is teaching me.

I am going to Oak Harbor for two days this week. I have not gone anywhere or done anything in so long that it is huge for me. I am taking baby steps.

God cares about what I love. He sends little reminders of His love in my day.

Dear friend, I want you to know that you and this trip are my rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment