Friday, July 17, 2009

MOUNTAINS


In the Yakima area you are up at pretty high elevation. I know -- you knew that already. I have a favorite radio station that I listen to when I am in the car alone - Spirit 105.3. No one likes to hear my singing and I would not want to offend anyone by doing so. In the car alone with the radio blaring no one but the Lord hears and He loves my voice and everything about me. :)


However, much to my chagrin, up there in them there hills a fella cannot get reception. I had to stop singing for a time.

A thought came to me in the silence. I viewed the magnificent colorful hills that went on forever. I was at the top of the world. It became clear to me that meeting God on the mountain top was a perfect location. There is no reception,thus no distractions to keep us from hearing His voice and the view was astounding.

No comments:

Post a Comment