Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Special Something




Is it possible that two people are meant for each other? The eyes into eyes and the two people merging in each other, when two sides of life become one in itself. This is what for me, love means.

Love is an issue ( isn't everything?) ...an issue of courage. Courage to open ourselves, to surrender ourselves. Love is a mysterious and unknown journey.


My love for you is
deep rooted
within me
until your touch
wakes the passion
that gives voice like a song

The next thing I know
I am deeper in love with you

Can I hold your hands all the while

sigh

You are a fragile flower
One that musn't ravage
their delicateness with the
wrath of raging storms
the gentleness must prevail
to protect their
soft fragrance and beauty

....to nurture
sincere and genuine
true love
I will love you this way
for all eternity
on this day
I give this vow
from my heart to yours
my soul to yours
may our love entwine forever
to never, ever part

I cherish the music
that springeth forth
I await with great anticipation
the coming melody

Even still
the music
poureth forth in love
I sup the sound

Might I dine with thee the dreams
the approaching darkness brings

The moon and stars you send
to watch over me
The stars light the night sky
calming my fear
The moon is calling us to dance

Dance across horizons
arm in arm
holding tight...

Let memories of our love
carry you safely
thru the night
to a joyous
new day
where the dawn finds you







No comments:

Post a Comment