Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pather


Panther, my sons cat, is a cool cat. He is a lot like me, old, fluffy and gray.

I don't stay awake all night for data collection, but I am most certain he does not sleep.

Reason being, when I wake up the first thing I notice in the living room is the pulled sheers. Ok now, who was star gazing and left the sheers pulled back?

hmmm

I finally discovered the source - Panther. He enjoys chasing the cord from the blinds that are behind the sheers. Silly cat, or mean ol cord. What kind of teasing is the cord doing that prompts this night time play?

I don't think there needs to be any teasing. Panther is just cool, uninhibited and loves life every single day...AND NIGHT.

He chases his tail too. Why? I don't know, do you? For no apparent reason he will suddenly drop on the kitchen floor and the chase begins. From time to time he looks up, perhaps to see just how entertained I might be or perhaps to fake out his tail, but either way, he continues his playful game.

At this point, I am not sure what I can learn from my time on this earth with Panther in it, but I am enjoying the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment